• I have changed my address; how do I notify you?
    If you have opened a trading account and your shares are held with a Broker, please contact them directly to inform them of your change of address. In addition to that you are requested to complete the Shareholder Contact Form and return back either by email or fax as indicated on the form.

  • I have changed my name; how do I notify you?
    Please download the change of name form here. The completed form together with your share certificate and copy of the relevant document, e.g. marriage certificate or change of name deed, should be sent to Computershare Investor Services PLC,

    To view the contact details of Computershare Investor Services PLC, please click here.

  • How can I trade shares?
    To trade your shares you will need to open an account with an approved Broker. To view the list of current broker members please click here

  • Can I receive shareholder communications electronically?
    Yes you can. You may e-mail, fax or call us to register for shareholder communication using the details provided on the Contact page

  • I have lost my share certificate(s); how do I obtain a replacement?
    Please notify Computershare Investor Services PLC, either in writing or by telephone, that you have mislaid your certificate(s) so that a restriction can be placed on the holding in case of any attempted fraud. Computershare Investor Services PLC will subsequently send you a letter of indemnity, which must be completed and returned to Computershare Investor Services PLC so that a replacement certificate can be issued.